Information About this Website
Thanks for visiting the Boori Australia site (www.boori.com.au). This site is operated by Boori Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 160 962 354) (“Boori”, “we”, “our”, “us”). Our main trading address is at U11/4 Southridge Street, Eastern Creek, NSW 2766.
Product Descriptions and Depictions
Boori endeavours to ensure that information on our site is kept up-to-date and accurate. However, occasionally our site may contain errors or omissions related to pricing, stock availability or descriptive content.
- Boori does not warrant that all descriptions and depictions of products are completely accurate.
- To the extent permitted by law, Boori reserves the right to correct any errors on our site and to update and change information without any prior notice. This includes but is not limited to changing product stock quantity, prices, images and any sort of descriptions or depictions.
- Boori have tried to ensure that colours are faithfully represented in the images and colour swatches on our website, but cannot guarantee that the colours shown on your computer screen are a completely accurate portrayal of the actual colours.
- All weights and dimensions on the site are approximate.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Limitation of Liability
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Boori cannot guarantee that this site and its services will be available at any time and free of faults.
To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall Boori or any of its employees, affiliates, members of its groups or third parties connected to Boori be liable to anyone for:
- our sites and/or their services being unavailable at any time for any period
- any displayed products being unavailable at any time
- any loss or damage caused by technical issues on the site that are beyond our control
- any delay in our services if such a delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses, costs or damage incurred by any user in connection with our sites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our sites
- this includes loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- this does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our ability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will Boori be liable for any damages in excess of the fees paid by you in connection with your use of our site.
- By using our sites, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- You unconditionally agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
Your Use of Our Site
- When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use policy, detailed on our Acceptable Use Policy page.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our sites through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- Boori reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Boori Australia website and/or services offered on or through the Boori Australia website (or any part thereof).
- If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- Boori will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Breaching any of the provisions outlined below is a criminal offence, and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities including disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright
- You acknowledge that all content including image and text on this website is owned by Boori (or is permitted by the owner of such content to be used). This content is protected by global copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation, to material posted on our sites.
- Modifications to digital or printed material from this website is not permitted, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
- Any use of this material for non-personal or commercial reasons is prohibited, unless granted explicit permission by Boori.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
- If you are in breach of any of our intellectual property rights, Boori will cease your right to use our sites, and at our option, you must return or destroy any copies of the material you have made.
Links to the Boori Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy detailed in our Acceptable Use Policy
- Boori reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from Our Site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Boori has no control over the contents of these sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading Material to Our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our website, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third-party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Posting Material on Our Site
- Boori will not be responsible, or liable to any third-party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site. Material posted by visitors on our site should not be considered reliable and we therefore disclaim any liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by anyone who may be informed by any of its contents.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our sites if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy