Neat High Chair V22
With a sustainable wood frame and ergonomic plastic seat, our Neat Highchair is designed to make mealtimes comfortable and safe for your little one. The triangular wooden frame ensures stability and the safety belt keeps your child secure in their seat. The padded seat cushion provides extra comfort and is water resistant, so spills can be easily wiped up.
Offering great value, the Neat Highchair can be used for babies aged 6 months - 3 years, then easily transformed into a chair with additional height settings for children aged approximately 3 years and above. The chair can also be used as a study chair for older children.
- Height adjustable highchair for 6 months+
- Padded seat cushion included. Water resistant for easy cleaning
- Plastic seat insert is attached to the chair via a strong bolt at the back of the seat
- Plastic tray can be attached and removed by sliding in and out of the plastic seat. Also includes easy screw-on bolt for extra security.
- Ergonomic backrest for support and comfort
- Seat and foot rest are height adjustable
- Safety harness included
- Crafted with European Beech & engineered timber
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
- Can be used as a highchair for babies aged 6 months - 3 years. Can also be transformed into a chair at approximately 3 years.
- 3-5 Year Warranty included
|Materials & finish
Highchair frame crafted from European Beech wood. Tray and seat insert made of hard plastic.
Complies with Australian safety standards AS 4684-2009. Includes a five point harness to ensure the child is safely secured during use.
The highchair should only be used once the baby is able to sit upright. Most babies are able to do so around 6 months of age, but it really depends on the baby.
Height: 70.3cm | Width: 46.6cm | Length: 52cm
High chair frame: H: 88.5cm | W: 56.3cm | L: 10.6cm | Weight: 6.1kg
High chair insert: H: 28cm | W: 39cm | L: 43cm | Weight: 2.7kg
Food tray measures approximately 43.7L x 36.5W x 3.7H cm